Thursday 3 February 2011

Time Management

Ironically my time management for this entry has not been too great - after a really manic week last week (including participating in the 'Library Day in a Life' project) I am now a little behind - so these 'things' are going to be even more useful! :)

Doodle
I am a regular user of Doodle - and think it is great especially to suggest a range of dates and see at a glance when would be best for everyone to meet. I have also used Meet-o-matic, a similar product - both products are really useful when arranging meetings with colleagues who do not have access to Outlook.

I had not yet synchronised Doodle with my Outlook calendar so this week was a great excuse to give it a go.

Firefox
Up until a couple of years ago I was an Internet Explorer user - but over time I have migrated over to Firefox - and cannot understand why it took me so long. I really like the design, speed and add-ons. I tend to float between Firefox and Google Chrome depending on what machine I am on and how the browsers are behaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment