Thursday 13 January 2011

Getting Started...

Image from iconfinder
So here is my first entry for the sparkling new Warwick 23 Things programme. I am not unfamiliar with blogs having kept one throughout my chartership on the Warwick blogs platform and last year I started blogging on the wordpress platform. My main challenge with blogs is time - I have good intentions and lots of ideas of things to blog about but being strict and finding that 15 minutes to write a blog entry can be difficult.

I may not be a prolific blogger but I do see the value in blogs and subscribe to feeds from several librarian and technologist blogs. I have in the past contributed to other peoples blogs too - it is a great way to get involved with discussions and share ideas.

I am looking forward to future weeks on the 23 things programme - as it is a great excuse to set aside time for looking at these tools. Whilst I am familiar with quite a few things already I am looking forward to revisiting tools that I have neglected and finding out about new tools such as Diigo where I have recently transferred all my delicious bookmarks.

So that is things 1, 2, and 3 completed - I am looking forward to next week's instalment!

No comments:

Post a Comment